In Genesis 1:26,27:
- Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Then in Genesis 9:6:
“Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man.
In Psalm 139:13-16 it says:
- For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
- I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
- My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
- your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book BEFORE one of them came to be!
We are whom we are at the moment of conception. Our lives are ordained before a single day outside of the womb starts!
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of
- Who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh (physical impulse) nor to the will of man (natural father) but to God!
- At conception is when our life starts here on earth, not at birth. We owe our being to God and God alone. Did you also know…